Wesley had his 9 month check up today and to say he hated it is an understatement. He missed his morning nap and was not happy about the nurse taking his temp or his measurements. He did however give the doctor a few big smiles before breaking out into tears from her touching him. A little temperamental today? Thinking about my little guy growing up makes me want to cry! 9 months, that's 3 months away from a year (I'm good at math huh)! Wes has been a ton more active the past few weeks. He is no longer happy just sitting on my lap during church and is always busy.
16 lbs 4 oz- 1.60% (skinny boy)
2' 3.5"- 23.15%
Head 17.32"- 14.78%
Since he is so small she wants me to start supplementing with formula until he is a year.
He was so proud of himself for making such a mess. He pulled every video game out of that basket.
Trying to take a pic at the pool and he just wants the camera.
First time playing at the park. Wes loved it!
He thought the swing was so cool, he couldn't stop looking at the chains.
He loves bath time still and is quite the splasher.
* Rolls everywhere and is pretty good at getting where he wants to be
* Has started to creep on his tummy
* Reaches for everything
* Loves Rosie and if she is around he is on top of her grabbing her hair and pulling her ears- poor dog.
* Loves food and has decided he no longer wants the pureed baby food.
* Started eating beans and turkey
* Says DA-DA-DA-DA all the time
* Signs "all done" when finished eating solids
* Gives us big hugs
* Loves his toys and books