Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Fun- Utah Continued

Before the wedding my mom and I braved the Nordstrom sale with two babies. At one point I had Wesley in the stroller and Jack in the baby bjorn and shopping all alone. It was pretty exhausting. We had to stop in the mother's lounge and feed the boys. Wes thought Jack's bottle looked pretty good ha ha.

We only had the weekend with my Dad ( he's currently working in Colorado). We made sure to pack in the fun and make sure Wesley got plenty of time with his Grandpa.

We went on a picnic with my parents and sister Heather. It was so nice to be outside and not be drenching with sweat.

Right after this picture was take Wesley managed to open the sunscreen and it was all over his mouth. I was so scared and hurried to get it all out of his mouth and rinse it out. Maybe letting him play with that wasn't the best idea.

Grandpa took a bite out of a peach and let Wes go at it. He was in heaven.



Later that day we went to the zoo. It was so much fun seeing Wes take it all in. He loved every minute of it.







After the zoo we went to a a family favorite restaurant, Cowboy Grub.  Wesley had a blast chowing down on Cheerios.



Sunday night we had dinner at Kyle and Heather's new house. The have a great place, I am so glad we got to see it.


If you can't tell Wesley LOVES his Auntie Heather.


2 comments:

The Halls said...

Him and I are BFF's. I sure love the pix. Keep them coming!

Natalie N said...

Hey you! I loved catching up on your blog tonight. Wes is looking so grown up!! What a big boy. Loved the pictures of his room, and I loved hearing about the 4 day weekends with Phil. Woo-hoo! Those are the best. Keep the posts coming. I always enjoy hearing what you guys are up to.
xoxo