Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wesley's Room

I've been meaning to post pics of Wesley's room since I added wall art back in March. I just kept forgetting to take pictures. I love how his room has turned out. It's not quite done I still need a window covering and a new fan (the baseball one from previous home owner isn't doing it for me). 

I wanted to hang something over his crib but didn't want things to fall on him. So I found these vinyl transportation abc's on etsy and I love them! (side not- I put Wes there. He cannot or doesn't even try to pull himself up.. so no worries).

I fell in love with this airplane before Wesley was even born. However it was from Pottery Barn and way too expensive. Luckily I waited and waited for it to go down in price and got it on sale for a 1/3 of the original price- score! (the pile of clothes to the left of the dresser are ones he has grown out of and I need to put away)

I got this mobile on etsy as well. Once I received it I realized I could have made it. Oh well I still love it!

I love these prints! They are on the wall to the left of his crib.Sorry not the best picture, glare and all.

I've posted this pic before but wanted to include in here. I made those wall hangings. Wes loves them, he talks to them like they are his friends- so cute! (the changing pad was in the wash btw)

Happy to have a room for my little guy. There's a few more things I want to do to it but for now this is it!

5 comments:

The Halls said...

His room is adorable. I love it!!

The Halls said...

Happy 9 months Wes!! love you bunches!

The Halls said...

I just noticed he is wearing a "beep beep" shirt. It matches his room perfect!

Dana Ewell said...

The room is so darn cute! Especially the little one in the crib. Love you guys!

Julia said...

You have such a knack for decorating! I love the lettered vinyl things..very cute.