Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rodeo

It's a family tradition to go to the Days of 47 Rodeo. We've missed out the past few years because we live in TX but we were lucky enough to be in town the first day it started. My Dad works for Sara Lee who is a big sponsor for the rodeo so we got VIP treatment. We got free dinner and ate with the contestants. We overheard the cowboys talking about Wesley in his Wrangler pearl snap. I thought it was cute that they even noticed my cute boy and talked about him among themselves. Wes loved the rodeo, he couldn't take his eyes off of the events.  He sat with my Dad most of the time and had a blast. He did such a good job even though it was WAY past his bedtime. He ended up passing out in my arms before the rodeo was over. Thanks for the fun Mom and Dad!




We didn't know they were holding hands until we looked at the pictures. Cute cousins!

Can you tell how much fun he was having?


2 comments:

Victoria said...

The picture of Jack and Wes holding hands is so cute!

The Halls said...

I am so glad you were able to come this year!! We love having you in our state. xoxo