Sunday, August 28, 2011

Auntie Heather

It's my sister's birthday this week. I love giving gifts. I seriously could spend every last dime buying gifts for others (but I don't.. Phil would probably kill me). It has to be one of the funnest things ever. I love seeing peoples reactions, I love making their birthday special, and I also love showing my love for them. 

My family is throwing Heather a party tonight and I cannot attend since we live in TX. This makes me sad. However I am so glad to have her in my life. She is amazing. She is such a great example to me. I am continually amazed by her strength to overcome trials, her positive attitude, her love for others (especially my little man), and her good heart. I love you sis. 

This is a book Wesley and I made for her B-day. Heather and Wes have a special relationship. She is amazing with kids. ALL kids love her and Wes is her biggest fan. He seriously lights up when he see's her. 

2 comments:

dana ewell said...

Love the book! and the subject matter! Everybody at the party got to see it. Miss you guys!
Kiss Wes for Grandma!

The Halls said...

Thanks sis, your so sweet. I love my book. I love you both. I can't wait to see you in 81 days!!