Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friends

 I had a little bit of time to visit a few friends. It's so hard living away from so many people we love. There never seems to be enough time to see all of our family and friends when we visit. 

While my Mom was at a Young Woman activity I met up Tricia and Brittany.

I loved every minute Wes and I spent with Charlotte and Ashley. Of course it reminded me how much I want to live by her.



I love that they were basically on the same schedule. Don't they look so relaxed drinking their formula.

Wesley loved playing in Charlotte's jumperoo. He's playing in just his diaper because he already spit up on one outfit that morning.


We tried to get a picture of them together. Instead they both wanted Charlotte's rattle, naughty boy!

The only one we got of them both looking up!

On my way to meet my sisters for dinner I stopped by Nana and Grampa Kjars for a quick visit (real quick, only 20 min). It was nice seeing them.

 The last night in town we met up with some family friends we haven't see in a while. Every time I come out we want to get together, we finally made it happen this time. It was so fun.


The girls

I cannot wait until we visit Utah over Thanksgiving. I didn't get to see Phil's dad this visit and I know Wes would love to see him as would Phil and I. 

4 comments:

The Halls said...

Wes told me to tell you he really wants that jungle jumper. It's so way fun, mom! lol He is so cute! Him and Charlotte are going to be life long friends, I can tell ;)

Phil and Ashlee said...

Don't let Wes play you Heather. He has a jumper like it at home :).

dana ewell said...

Wesley's legs look so long and skinny sticking out of Charlotte's jumper. That was nice of her to share! See you on Saturday!

Natalie N said...

Great pics from the trip!! I loved the rodeo ones too. The cowboy hat made him look like a mini-Phil!! a-DOOOOORRRRRR-able!!

Miss you guys!
xoxo