Thursday, August 11, 2011

Proof he's trouble

Wesley is enjoying his new found freedom and bear crawls everywhere. He still cannot crawl in correct position but he can definitely get around the house. He just drags his feet along and pushes off with his toes. It is pretty cute watching him explore more and try to figure things out. He is trouble though and finds every opportunity to get into something he shouldn't. 


I was putting away dinner one night while I had Wes on my hip. I saw him reach out for the salad bowl on the counter and hurried to move his hand. I didn't however realize he already had a good grasp on the bowl. This is what happened to our leftovers. At least it happened after we already ate dinner. I'm also glad the bowl was plastic.

The other day I sat Wes in his high chair to drink his milk (yes he prefers to be reclined while drinking.. ha ha). I heard some wrestling of plastic and wondered what in the world he could have gotten into sitting way up in his high chair. Apparently he managed to get the garbage bag out of the trash can and was playing with it. Good thing Phil had just took the trash out so there wasn't much in the bag. I'm glad I was nearby.. plastic bags and babies.. danger. I like how he looks so proud of himself.

I think we are starting to see what is in store for us in the future. He is definitely a busy little boy.

4 comments:

The Halls said...

what a silly, but cute lil trouble maker!

The Halls said...

I love the look on his face...priceless.

dana ewell said...

Busy.........and PERFECT!
Love,
Grandma

the holmans said...

looks like a little devil in this picture, ha,ha,ha