Monday, August 29, 2011

My little helper

Now that Wes is mobile he is everywhere and gets into everything. Most of the time he is right by my feet following me around the house. He is so fast and as soon as I open the fridge, a cabinet, the dishwasher, bedroom door, etc he is right there trying to explore it. I love this stage. He is learning so much every day and I can see his mind racing trying to figure things out. I love this little man. By the way if you cannot tell he is not as little as he used to be. He has gained 3 lbs this month, crazy! 

Here he is helping me with the dishes. 



Pulling up the rug because he pushed a card under it.

Getting a little loopy before bedtime. He loves Rosie and is trying to get her. Rosie is terrified of Wes but still loves him.

Crazy kid showing off his teeth! Yes the almost 11 month old has a bottom tooth breaking through.
You cannot tell by that picture but he has been super grumpy the past few weeks. I am glad to know there was a reason and that his teeth are coming through.

Hanging out with his Dad after Phil got off work.


4 comments:

The Halls said...

What a sweetheart. He is such a good lil helper to help you un-load the dishwasher. I love his wide open mouth picture. I can't wait to see you soon! xoxox

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a goofy boy! I love the pic of him with his mouth WIDE open. He sure is a cutie! Can't wait to see him!! only 2 1/2 weeks!!!

The Halls said...

I love the look he's giving rosie like...I'm going to get you!! Miss you both.

dana ewell said...

What a little cutie! I wish he was here helping me with my chores.
That would be awesome!
Love you guys!