I cannot believe my baby is 10 months. I say this every month but he is just growing way too fast. He is so much fun, I am loving this stage!
- Smiles at EVERYONE and waits for their response
- Has started bear crawling and is pretty fast
- Gets into everything. We have finally started baby proofing
- His favorite toys are anything he shouldn't have such as dog toys, cords, cell phones, etc
- He says Da-Da, Momma (drags it out like mom----ma), Uh Oh
- Loves everything we feed him. Some of his favorite foods are black beans and quinoa, berry smoothies, sweet potato bites, and anything he can pick up himself.
- Has started to get separation anxiety. I'll seriously walk barely out of his sight and he'll start to cry, oh dear!
- Laughs easily and is very ticklish
- takes at least 2 two hour naps and sometimes adds another 1 hour nap in there.
- Sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am most nights- it's awesome.
- Loves bath time
- Is the happiest boy and pretty predictable.
He seriously could play in the tub all day.
He is my little swimmer and prefers to lay on his tummy in the bath so he can blow bubbles in the water.
Likes standing up and sometimes forgets he has to hold on to things and will fall right down.
I love how he knows to get stuff out of the toy box.
He has funny sleeping patterns. I'll lay him in his crib and he'll roll right onto his tummy. We had to leave for church the other day so I went to wake Wesley up from his nap and found him laying all twisted on his belly. Most times we find him on his tummy, knees curled up and with his butt in the air.
He is so proud of himself when he can get into something.
He has a fake cough that he does all the time and thinks he is hilarious.
Last I weighed Wes (about a week ago) he was 18.2 lbs. That's 2 lbs in one month! Guess he is finally growing, good job buddy. I stopped breastfeeding about 3 weeks ago, maybe I do produce skim milk haha. Once he started on formula he bulked up. He is getting some chubs and is starting to look more like a toddler than my little baby. It is so sad and exciting at the same time. Love this boy!