23 lb 11.2 oz (35%)
31" long (42%)
We got a new pediatrician this month and are so glad we switched. We had many reasons why we didn't love our last pediatrician one being this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkiVa3Yd0a0 Just watch it.. yes she was our pediatrician. Once we found this we realized why she doesn't have enough time to help her patients.
back to Wesley...
He started walking about around 14.5 months but really had it down by 15 months. Walking has opened up a whole new world for him. He quickly realized that he could get into a lot more things by walking. This kid has a lot of energy.
Some other things about him:
- Claps his hands (cutest thing ever)
- Gives hugs if you ask either "can I have a hug/ can I have a love"
- Loves books. I often find him sitting in his room flipping through books. He especially loves when Phil is home to read to him before bed.
- Favorite foods are: Grapes, apples, green beans, chicken salad sandwiches, pasta, cheese, yogurt, I could go on..
- Is very independent and hates when I try to feed him things (he has to do it himself)
- Figured out that the wooden (colored) shape sorting blocks he got for his birthday can make colors on the wall. Yeah this is not awesome.
- Decided he hates diaper changes and cries almost every time I change him
- Signs for milk and all done
- Jabbers all day and gets frustrated that I don't know what he is saying
- Could sit at his little table and play with his cars and little people all day
- Loves being outside
- Loves peek a boo and will cover his face with his hands, blankets, books, just about anything to place
- Still obsessed with Rosie, poor door
- Could stay in the bath all day
- Is such a sweet boy and will give me lots of cuddles throughout the day
Loves "helping" with dishes