Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday trip

My parents had me fly to Utah for my birthday. It was so nice being there with so much family. Especially since Phil is so busy during this time of the year. Heather, Brittany, Chris and Jack spent the weekend with us.  We had so much fun playing games, shopping, going out to eat, and then we had a family party for my birthday. We got to play with Ashley and Charlotte a few times while my parents were at work. Wesley liked having a friend to play with! We also got to attend my darling cousin Sages drill team regional competition. Wesley had a blast. He clapped, danced and cheered with us- it was so cute. We had a fun trip and cannot wait to visit in February. 

 Cute cousins

I love Jack Jack



Wesley playing peek-a-boo with Auntie Heather

The only picture we have together. And of course my hair is doing something crazy. 

Charlotte and Wesley got these backpacks while we were at the mall. They wanted to wear them all around.


We tried to corral them with these ottomans at the mall. Unfortunately Wes realized he could push them and escape.  

Wes loved going on the train with Papa

1 comment:

dana ewell said...

The sleepover weekend and train ride are such sweet memories! What fun kids we have!