Monday, February 13, 2012

16 Months

Can he already be 16 months?!? Wesley learned a lot over the last month and is looking/acting more like a toddler. He is very independent and likes to figure things out on his own. However luckily for me he still has his moments when he wants to sit on my lap and cuddle. Normally those moments are decided by him of course :) .

Over the last month Wesley started:

  • Signs "more". He now does it whenever he wants food it's so funny. 
  • Throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. 
  • Has an extremely fake cry that I cannot even give any attention to or it'll get worse.
  • Loves giving hugs and runs up to me several times a day and squeezes my legs. 
  • We swear we have heard him say "love you" a few times.
  • Is obsessed with anything that has a steering wheel (cars, at the park, those strollers at the mall that we have never rented but he always finds one at the play place).
  • Loves shutting doors.
  • Wakes up so happy in the morning and ready to play... he has LOTS of energy

Here are some pictures I snapped on my phone last month

Date night with Mom at Panera

"driving" Grandma's car

TV trance 

So happy after getting a pillow pet

Wes loves coloring

5 comments:

The Halls said...

Super cute. I can't wait to see you guys and love on my boy.

Heidi said...

Love him! He is growing up so fast. Give him squeezes from us!
xoxo

Natalie N said...

That kid is SOOOOO cute I could scream!!!!!!

dana ewell said...

I love the tv trance and coloring in his room!
What a hoot! Oh my goodness I love that boy!

Brittany said...

He is adorable! I still think he just looks like a mini you!