Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just the 4 of us- Tuesday


On Tuesday Britt, Jack, Wesley and I hung out. Everyone else had to work so we just played the day away. Brittany wanted to decorate some of her rooms in her house so we went to several stores to get ideas. It was so fun to hang out with my sis and so fun to experience motherhood together. Unfortunately we were so busy shopping we forgot to take pictures of the boys together. I'll need to get some of the pics she took. Later that night I got to stop by my friend Tricia's for a quick visit before my mom got off work. I LOVE this lady and it was so fun to see our kids play together.

This was Wesley's first time riding in a shopping cart. He wasn't sure at first but ended up LOVING it.

We stopped by my Mom's work on her lunch break and it was so fun seeing her juggling two boys. She wanted both of them and this is how she managed that.

Tricia's boys with Wes. They were so sweet to him and I wish I had got a picture of the pile of toys that the made around him. They were so good at sharing :)

2 comments:

The Halls said...

What a big boy, sitting in a shopping cart. Love you buddy!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

I had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun with you! Really wish we could have weekly play dates...