Wednesday, May 18, 2011

While Daddy's Away...


...Mom and Wesley MUST play!


Phil flew to AZ Sunday afternoon for work and got home late late late last night. Even though it was only 2 nights it seemed like he was gone forever. Wesley and I did lots of playing while he was gone. We even went on a lunch date together (yes just the 2 of us). He's a good buddy to have around. I HATE sleeping alone in our house but luckily I had Rosie sleeping by my side to protect us. Here are a few pictures of our adventures. BTW- notice how big he has gotten? Little man has gained 2 pounds this month! Way to go buddy. He is now 15 1/2 lbs and 27 in.

He is amazed every time the car goes down the ramp.

Kicking Rosie... always fun.

Chubby buddy

Karate time? He's been doing this move lately when he rolls over.

Now that he has a belly he is getting so much better at sitting up.

I just realized that all these pictures were from Monday alone. I just can't get enough of him and his sweet face. We had some fun play time together but so glad Phil is home.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

He is too cute!And SO BIG!! He's playing with toys...fun but sad. He's growing up too fast. Love ya!

Dana Ewell said...

He is so cute in those peace pajamas. And I love the karate moves. He's so tricky!