Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meeting Baby Jack- Monday


My younger sister Brittany ( I can no longer say little because she is a mom now!) had a baby recently. He was 5 weeks early and born in April. I have been DYING to meet him and to see my sis. She flew Wesley and I out for a few days and we sure did pack in the fun. We landed around 2pm on Monday and went right over to Brittany's house. It was so fun to see my parents and sisters.

These two are best buds. Wesley adores his Auntie Heather.

My dad was only in town for one night while we were in town. Wes LOVES him.

Can you see why? Grandpas are so much fun!

Not the best picture but it was so cute to see Wesley study Jack and try to figure him out.

Proud Grandparents.

3 comments:

The Halls said...

I loved having you guys in my state. I love you both and can't wait to see you in another month and 16 days!! I need my lil' buddy!!

Natalie N said...

LOVED reading about all these fun adventures!! Utah looked like lots of fun! And Wes looks so dang handsome. I am now counting down the hours till we see you guys. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! The kids are just as excited!! :) :)

Dana Ewell said...

call the police. Where is Ashley Corless and where is
Brittany? Is this a trick to stealthe babies I watching you !!!