Friday, September 16, 2011

Lately...

 Wes has made lots and lots of messes

We had some friends over. No worries Ash I pulled Wes away as soon as I snapped this pic. Calvin was not harmed :)

Hung out in the jumper every morning so mom could shower.

 Relaxed with Dad

Has been really goofy and starting to get pretty chubby cheeks.

Smiles for the camera

Pulls up onto everything including me.

Rosie got a hair cut finally, she was looking pretty shabby.

Is getting his front teeth and is pretty grumpy. This is why he is laying on the ground watching yo gaba gaba. I love how Rosie lays next to him even though she knows he'll pull her hair.

Fun stuff happening in the Harrison home :)

7 comments:

Julia said...

Oh look at that huge smile! So cute! Wes is such a happy baby...well, almost a toddler!

dana ewell said...

Too bad your son is so depressed! I wish he would smile once in a while! Hee hee hee.

Tell Wes there's a package on it's way to your house right now...do not open until your birthday party!

dana ewell said...

He looks so grown up in the activity chair shot... is he in a time out? He looks very pensive.

What a handsome boy!

The Halls said...

he is so cute. I just want to have brittany sneak him home so I can play with him. I promise I'll return him. I just NEED some Wes time.

Victoria said...

He looks a lot like you, and also a lot like your Grandpa Norm I think. I love the shot of Rosie laying next to him!

Ash said...

All those pics are cute! And I'm not worried. He lives with a couple of toddler terrorists. I still dream about those cupcakes, btw.

Natalie N said...

The dimple MELTS my heart. What a precious little boy!!