Monday, May 21, 2012

Bees Game

The night of the funeral my Dad took us all to a Salt Lake Bees Game. It was so fun spending one last night with my siblings and parents. We all had fun watching the game, chatting with one another and watch the little boys have a ball. Wesley was Grandpa's buddy and wanted to sit with him the whole time. Unfortunately being 6 months pregnant and sitting in those chairs caused my feet to swell like crazy. Luckily I have a sweet husband who massaged them when we got home. 



It looks like I was a pig and had two hot dogs, but really one was Phil's :-)


 Jack got pretty close with Kyle that night. 


My Dad bought the boys matching hats, too cute! wesley had to wear his backwards for some reason.



The family, minus Chris because he is at training for the National Guards until the end of August!




Trying to get a family picture but Wesley just wanted Grandpa to hold him again. 

 The next morning we stopped by Nana and Grampa Kjars before heading to the airport. We always love visiting with them and Wes had a blast running around their house. He was pretty cute with them and gave them both big hugs and kisses. 

We were only there 4.5 days but we sure packed in a lot of fun!


2 comments:

The Halls said...

This was probably my favorite visit. We had a lot of fun with you guys.

dana ewell said...

It's funny the things we notice about ourselves. I laughed out loud that you have two hotdogs on your lap. I hadn't noticed before. Funny pregnant lady :)