Thursday, May 3, 2012

Caught in the act

A few weeks ago Phil and I were watching TV at night and heard a big thump followed by lots of crying. Phil ran in the room and found Wesley laying on the ground. We figured he had used the bumper to prop himself up to get out. We took the bumper out right away and figured we were safe. Well the past few days I have found him like this after nap time. This morning he kept trying even with me in the room so I had to snap a few pictures. It might be toddler bed time? Early I know but baby is coming in a few months and will need the crib anyways. 





4 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Looks like we're not the only ones with a monkey for a boy :)

The Halls said...

What a monkey. I can't wait to see you guys....you'll be here in 4 hours!!

Natalie N said...

Oh my word! What a little animal! :) I'm so glad he didn't get hurt!!
xoxoxo

dana ewell said...

I can't believe he didn't fall out again. Oh dear. He loves danger!