Friday, May 11, 2012

Hee Haw Farm (Utah Day 1)

We were able to book a flight last minute for Grandpa's funeral. We were only in town a few days but we sure packed in a lot with family. We didn't get to see any friends this trip but it was a unique trip since we really only went out so we could be there with my family for the funeral. The first day we drove to Pleasant Grove and went to Hee Haw Farm with the Halls, my parents, and Brittany and Jack. The boys had a blast and wore themselves out! Between Heather and my Dad's camera we took a ton of photos. It was so hard to narrow it down!
























After the farm we went and hung out at Kyle and Heather's house. My mom and Heather made us a yummy dinner and after we played sing star. Wesley loved the singing and Heather gave him his own microphone to carry 







2 comments:

The Halls said...

What a perfect day!

dana ewell said...

I agree...what a perfect day!
I just love my family so much!