Friday, May 25, 2012

Cell phone photo dump

Having a cell phone that takes decent pictures is both a blessing and possibly a curse. I tend to take the majority of photos on my phone now and then forget to ever upload them. Here are some highlights (and a few low) of the past few weeks.

"Helping" with dishes

I bought a balloon for a friends b-day and he thought it was for him

Story time at the library with fun friends

Holding hands with his friend

Big boy with a juice box

Taking baths in mommy's tub

Play group at a sandy park

Escaping to play in the garage anytime I open the door

Visiting the doctor to find out he had a double ear infection

Watching Cars 2 several times while he was sick- only thing that made him happy

Playing with lots and lots of cars

Playing in the fridge

Stealing Mom's snacks

"Helping" me pack for Utah

Playing with cars outside

My Mother's Day surprise

Crashing in the car after church

Visiting a splash pad with some fun friends

Getting a Jamba after a hot day

Throwing tantrums for not getting his way

Playing at the place place in the mall

Loving that the neighborhood pool is open

Revisiting the splash pad for more fun

Finding a new obsession with Toy Story figures

Relaxing outside after running through the sprinklers

Loving bath time with a white little bum

4 comments:

The Halls said...

Love all the photos. He is such a stud. xoxo

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

I love his white bum :) and where did you get his nice water socks??

Natalie N said...

Oh he is TOO CUTE!!! I love seeing the every-day shots of him--just around town and around the home. He's such a doll! :)

dana ewell said...

I'm exhausted! What a fun mommy you are keeping Wes so entertained. I always feel like I'm there because I hear about activities and see the pics. I love it and keep them coming!