Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cabin Trip Part Three

I probably didn't need to make three posts for the cabin trip however there are so many pictures that I didn't want to make one long post. These pictures are probably my favorite, I cannot get over how cute Wesley was in his snow gear. My Dad got this awesome sled and Wes was obsessed with it. He loved everything about being outside- running around in the snow, sledding, going off on his own, and just being outside. Jack enjoyed the sledding so much that he fell asleep. I guess he was so cozy under that blanket that he totally crashed. The next day we headed home and went to Spaghetti Factory for lunch (my favorite). We had so much fun on this trip and so glad we were able to make it.

















3 comments:

Natalie N said...

Ok... that snow gear IS tooooo adorable!! Great pictures of your trip. And Wes has some awesome goofy faces for the camera. What a ham!! It's sure fun seeing what you guys have been up to!

dana ewell said...

I am just so glad Phil could be with us! What a blast! I don't think it could get any cuter than how much Wes liked the snow! He was such a good sport about all the new experiences! That trip was great!

dana ewell said...

The pics of Wes walking alone in the mountains are so fun. It makes you wonder what he is thinking.