Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cabin Trip Part Two

Here are some more pictures of the fun we had at the cabin. Wesley was in heaven with all the attention he got this weekend. He loved being around his Grandma, Papa, Aunts, Uncles, and especially his cousin Jack. 

Side not: Phil got to join us for about 24 hours at the cabin. He happened to be recruiting at BYU the same weekend and got to extend a day to enjoy the festivities with us. We are so thankful he got to join in on the fun!

Wesley playing in the sink with Grandma.


Wesley was posing for the camera.. closed eyes, goofy smile and all.. He cracks me up

I LOVE playing games. Especially with my family. We all get really into it and I get a little {okay a lot} competitive. 

Matchy boys



Auntie Heather gave him a red vine. We ended up having to hide them because he wanted more and more and more.

More movie time in the bean bags. This time with Auntie Heather.

Another one of Wesley goofy poses. This one looks a little evil like he is up to something.

4 comments:

The Halls said...

Oh how I miss that lil' boy and all his goofyness. Love ya.

Tricia L said...

I miss you! Wesley is SO stinkin cute! I was looking so forward to seeing him again. I am so mad my body failed me and made it impossible to see you guys. Give Wesley some snuggles for me. Love you!

the holmans said...

Looks like such a great time! I love you and your cute family soooooo much!!!! looks like a ball! I want to squish that cute boy!

dana ewell said...

I love the many expressions of Wes. There are so many pics I want copies of! Where do I begin?! I love that funny little boy. What a joy to be around!