Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Recently...

Here are some pictures taken from my phone from the past week to give you an idea of what we've been up to lately. 

Went out to breakfast for a good friends birthday. The kids loved playing in the fountains and Wesley left soaked.

Wes got his head stuck TWICE in the doggy door. 

Wes loves Rosie. One day he tried to give her a hug, she stood up and he just laid underneath her.

We've been enjoying the nice weather and have been in the back yard a ton. 


Wesley could munch on pretzels all day.

First owie of the summer. 

Spending lots of time laying on mommy in the morning.

We've been enjoying lots of summery dishes.

I went to a fun Favorites Thing party and this is what I brought (they are salt and pepper shakers).

Wesley has loved using a fork lately and on this particular day he wanted 2 forks. And yes he is still in his pajamas at lunch in this photo, ha ha. 

Kind of a random post but that's what our life has been like recently.

5 comments:

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

Wes looks like the best buddy!

The Halls said...

Oh my goodness, these are too cute. What a busy boy you have. I wish I could hang with him all day.

Julia said...

haha that doggie door made me laugh. Although I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time.
You are such a great, fun mom. I'm dying to hear the gender of #2!!

dana ewell said...

I love how he's always good for a smile. What a sweet cheeser. I sure love that little boy! And pajamas at lunchtime sounds like a fun mommy to me!

dana ewell said...

I love the arms of the passed out baby on your legs!
What good buddies you have! You are so lucky!