Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day


We are so blessed to have so many wonderful Fathers' in our life. My Dad, Phil's Dad, Phil's Step Dad, and both of our Grandpas . We feel so blessed to have their love, influence and example in our life. Thank you to all our Fathers and Grandfathers we love you.

This father's day was especially important because it was Phil's first father's day since having Wesley in our family. Phil is a great Dad. I love the sweet relationship he has with Wesley. I love that it is different than my relationship with Wes. I love that Wesley lights up when he walks in the door. He doesn't take his eyes off of Phil until he picks him up (even if he is nursing). Wesley LOVES his Dad. Thank you Phil for being a great husband and amazing father. Thank you for always being willing to help out. Thank you for doing the nightly bath time routine and letting me relax for a minute. Thank you for working so hard to provide for us and for allowing me to stay home with Wes. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives.

We went over to Mom and Bob's for Father's Day dinner. Wesley and Rosie always have fun playing at their house. Rosie was outside most of the time because she loves their backyard.

Wesley loves grabbing Rosie's hair. Yes my kid isn't wearing a shirt. He spit up all over it. I am pretty sure he went home in just a diaper too. ha-ha
Rosie's new outfit from Grandma.
My men
The yummy cake I made
Phil's Father's Day and Anniversary gift. I put tools inside too!



3 comments:

The Halls said...

I think Wes spits up so he can be nudy....

The Barrett Family said...

Yay you made the cake! Did you guys like it???

Victoria said...

What kind of cake is that? It looks yummy!