* I still need to post about our California trip but I wanted to document my baby turning 8 Months first! Here's a picture on the airplane. On our way home Wesley got his own seat and LOVED it. He is becoming too independent. Don't you love a baby in Pajamas?
8 Months, how can this be!?! I feel like time is flying by way to fast. I do not like that there is only 4 more months until he is 1.. actually let's not think about that (way too sad). Wesley has grown so much over the past month it's amazing. He gained 2 lbs in the past month and is sitting just under 16 lbs. I haven't measured him lately but I know he is taller because all of his clothes are getting tighter in the length.
This past month Wesley:
- Mastered sitting up (however gets lazy sometimes and lays down).
- Growls like crazy. Maybe Rosie taught him this? It's his favorite from of communication.
- We swear he is saying some form of mama when he wants me.
- Is quite the wiggle worm.
- LOVE LOVE LOVES his Dad. He'll stop nursing to look at his Dad walk by.
- Gives me big wet kisses.
- Has started waking up at 4am and wants to nurse (what happened to sleeping through the night?)
- Is my best bud and has started crying when I leave his side.. oh no!
- Has the best belly laugh.
- Is very vocal when he wants something.
- Has gotten better at the pincher grasp and can feed himself snacks-yogurt melts and puffs.
- Rosie is his favorite and she is starting to learn to stay away from him or he'll pull her hair.
- Sits up in the bath now (this is so sad.. he's too little for this!)
- Reaches for EVERYTHING.
- Grunts and cries if you take something away from him that he wants.
- Can scoot on his belly in circles and backwards.
- Tried more foods including quinoa, pasta, yogurt, watermelon, and cantaloupe.
- Started waving in California.
- Is such a flirt, he smiles at everyone.
We sure love this little guy. No more growing buddy!