Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Memories


Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it. It's hard to remember a time before Phil and I were an us. And yet it feels as if we just got back from our honeymoon. I thought it would be fun to show pics of our journey since meeting each other. I have framed it as if I were talking to Phil BTW... it's kind of lengthy...


Remember When...

We were single


Started dating

You met my family

I flew to Texas to meet your family

We drove to California and I met your Dad

You proposed
We got married

We went on our honeymoon
We dressed up like pirates
We went snowboarding
I got to show you around Maryland and DC
Visited the Temple
Went to a Color Festival
Stayed at my parents cabin
Went to Las Vegas
Played softball
Played tennis
4 wheeled in the mountains
You graduated
I Graduated
We moved to Texas
Got a puppy, sweet Rosie
Went on a cruise
Had Monday night dinners at Mom and Bob's
Visited Utah
Had a baby

Cute Wesley


It has been an amazing 4 years. I cannot wait to see what our future holds for us. I am so lucky to have Phil as my husband and Wesley's father.

4 comments:

The Halls said...

Happy 4 year Ann. I am so happy for you guys. I love your family....and the post. Good job! xoxo

Victoria said...

What an awesome post!
Happy anniversary!

Ash said...

So cute! I love memory lane. And I love the pic of when Wes joined the family. What a cute family you are!

Natalie N said...

What a FUN walk down memory lane!! Loved the older pictures--you and Phil look so young!! :) It really is hard to remember what life was like before you joined the family. Seems like you've always been Phil's better half! ;) HAPPY (LATE) ANNIVERSARY, you two!