Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quilting


I have been sewing up a storm lately. It has been so relaxing and fun to do while Wesley is napping. I started some big projects this past month and after a few scares (thinking I completely ruined them) I finished two baby blankets. I wish I had got better picture of them! I love the soft minky on the back, so soft and cuddly.

This one was for little Shannon (Phil's sis Natalie's baby)

This one was for sweet Ella (Phil's sis Heidi's baby).


These were so fun to make and I am so excited to start my next project. It is so nice having a hobby and something I can keep getting better at.

5 comments:

The Halls said...

I love them. Great job!

Julia said...

Ashlee..those are AWESOME! Love them!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

They are so pretty!! "You got skills, they're multiplyin'"

Dana Ewell said...

The quilts are so beautiful. Awesome work Ash!

Natalie N said...

BEST QUILT EVER!! Shannon and I love her blanket, and she sleeps with it every night! You really did a great job on those. :)