Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Grandpa Ewell


While in California we were able to meet up with my Grandpa Ewell and his wife Mary Dell. It was so nice seeing him, I have missed him so much. He lived with us since I was in 2nd grade and until he got married my 1st year of college. He is so special to me. He is an amazing grandpa, great example and I am so lucky I grew up with him. Now that he lives in Utah I wasn't sure when he'd get to meet Wesley. It was such a blessing to get together for a few hours and catch up. Wesley loved his Great-Grandpa and I was almost in tears seeing the two of them together. Here are some precious moments we captured over lunch.

Wes reached right out for him.



this was Wes about 90% of the time on Grandpa's lap. He kept arcing his back to look up at him

He loved Grandpa's hands

Grandpa being surprised by some of Wesley's talking. Wes had just squealed really loud.

I will cherish these moments forever. We love you Grandpa!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

So sweet. I sure love the pictures.

Natalie N said...

Tender pictures! Your grandpa is a cute man! :)

Victoria said...

Aw, I remember your Grampa Ewell! So cute Wesley got to see him. I love it when Evan gets to see my Nana, his great-grandmother.