Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Final Day- Friday


Friday morning was spent for me packing and napping for Wesley. We then met my Grandma Hughes and Auntie Tina up for lunch at Nordstrom and looked around the sale. Luckily there wasn't a lot of good deals. I had no room to fit anything else in my bags. I did find this beauty though. It's a diaper bag and I love how much room it has for traveling.

After lunch we headed to the airport. My dad was able to catch an earlier flight so we hung out for about an hour until it was time for Wes and I to head through security. My parents walked with me until it was time to go through security. We didn't think this through too well because I wasn't prepared to go through it alone. All of a sudden everything including Wes was dumped in my arms and I had to scramble to get everything in a bin without dropping Wes. Yeah I probably should have put him in the Bjorn prior to all of this.

Wesley LOVED Auntie Tina.

I'm so glad we got to meet up with these 2 lovely ladies. They are amazing. Tina has the magic touch, Wes went right to sleep on her shoulder.

Enjoying some final time with Grandpa and Grandma. Wes got so excited when he saw Grandpa at the airport- too cute.
We didn't get home until 9pm and were both exhausted. We had so much fun visiting with my family and cannot believe how fast it went!

2 comments:

The Halls said...

love it...I was looking over some cards from when I was a baby and Aunt Tina was the crazy aunt for me...now I'm the crazy aunt for Wes. I love it.

Julia said...

Just looked at all the pics...glad you had a great trip! Now for your CA pics...you traveling gal! :)